1.06.2011

Exhibit 1.1.20

The Social Network in Stock Photos

Featuring a gorilla as Mark Zuckerberg. In seven acts.



Act 1


"I need to do something substantial in order to get the attention of the clubs. They're exclusive and fun, and they lead to a better life."




Act 2


"We're ranking girls."




Act 3


"As for the charges, I believe I deserve some recognition from this board."




Act 4


"I'm talking about taking the entire social experience of college and putting it online."




Act 5


"It's like a Final Club except we're the president."




Act 6


"You're gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company and you made a bad business deal with your own company?"




Act 7


"If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook."




The End


♫Baby, You're a Rich Man♫

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great & all, but none of it addresses the Great Parker/Fanning Conflation. I give your effort two & a half business bananas, not to be confused with programming bananas or Justin Timberlake.